The forest was silent. The only sound I heard was some dangerous  wolves howling and leafs crackling. Trixie is getting more scared by each second. she is in a small hut in the forest in the hut is some gold one of her friend left there for trixie to look after and her 

friends name is pamela she is a baker trixie thinks that someone might come in to the hut and take her friend pamela’s gold she is getting hungry there is no food so she  decides to go to pamela,s house she brings the gold with her pamela is not home but trixie 

has some spare keys so she unlocks the door but before she gets to come inside some robbers come so she quickly went inside then she wrote on a paper here is your gold back there are robbers targeting it so she put it in pamela room she sees a locked chest so she opens it 

In the chest is family jewellery that has been passed down since ancient time so all of it is rare so Pamela has to hide in the hut or they will raid her. Trixie is still hungry then she sees a pie so she eats it once she ate it she wanted to go home so she walkins to the 

Door and leaves the hut she walks back to her home down deep in the forest she feels better now once she gets home she goes to her room then goes to sleep. Then someone knocks on the door so she gets off of her bed and answers it and it was pamela so she tells 

Pamela  she went to her home and ate the pie then Pamela said oh no that was a special pie for a customer then Trixie said “I’m so sorry i didn’t know that. Trixie says i can help you make the pie again pamela says ok but we need to make it fast because she needs 

it at 1pm trixie says it’s 11am  we should go to your home right now they go to pamela’s home then they get all the ingredients and bake the pie once they finished they put it in a special box then they give the cake to the customer address then they dropped the 

pie off by the time that was done it was 1pm then pamela says we should go back to my home trixie says ok so they went back to Pamela’s home then they were hungry so pamela said ok wait in the lounge i’ll bake so chips so trixie went in the lounge to wait while 

Waiting she cleans up a bit once the chips are done Pamela dished it out on the plate then she puts it on the table then Trixie gets the table ready then Pamela puts the food on the table. Then they started to eat then someone says  im gonna get you

So Pamela and Trixie went to the bathroom and the person was pennywise. The girls screamed ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

The end.

One thought on “The mysterious forest.

1. Kia ora charm! I love your mysterious forest it get me the chills and it scary. It is so interesting and It is also creative even if it was a Non-fiction. From Oli,From Glen Innes School.